Clarkes Recognition Products Ltd.
“Lifting the Human Spirit”
“The awards business is the most positive business in the world”
– John Clarke (1988)
Clarkes Recognition Products is a full service awards company. We have been consistently serving Canadian businesses, associations and sports organizations since 1977.
We want to bring you the best products, service, and quality available anywhere and deliver these awards on time.
Why would you deal with Clarkes?
Whether you are looking for national awards fulfillment or just one award, Clarkes is a great choice. We are experts in all types of awards and very experienced in awards fulfillment to real estate companies, associations and national and local sporting organizations.
We are proud members of the following organizations
- Awards and Recognition Association (ARA) (since 1977)
- Recognition Roundtable
- Recognition Professionals International (RPI)
- Promotional Products Association International (PPAI)
- Advertising Specialties International (ASI)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) (Past board member)
- Vancouver Executives Association (President 1994)
- Rotary Club of Vancouver (President 2013-14)
The Clarke family has been in the awards trophy and engraving business since 1977. With years of experience comes a great deal of knowledge and ability which we apply to our award products and projects every single day.
We aim at perfection;
We do not miss deadlines we agree to;
We get the job done no matter what;
We do not cut corners;
We are fussy and demanding of ourselves, our partnerships and our standards.
Our Mission is:
– To create successes for all contributors including customers, suppliers, individuals and our organization.
– To deliver outstanding awards with uncompromised service, on time.
– To be fair in our prices and progressive in our thinking, so we may provide the best available products and services.
– To provide a clean efficient, friendly and fair environment for all.
– To be a positive part of our community
Clarkes is a true family business. Currently we have the third generation of Clarkes working in the business. It was originally purchased in 1977 by John Clarke. In 1988 when John passed away Peter Clarke took over the business and has owned and managed it ever since. Peter married his long time employee and friend Colette and now Peter’s sons are also working in the business.
John Clarke was fond of saying that the “awards business is the most positive business in the world”. He believed that by appreciating people he helped make their lives better. That is why he bought the business. This is a business that makes a positive impact on people’s lives by “Lifting the Human Spirit”. The world has changed since 1977 but the principles and beliefs are still the same.
Peter Clarke alone brings more than 3 decades of experience to the business. He has worked in the company since 1979. He has owned it since 1988. There is little in the appreciation business that Peter doesn’t know outright, and nothing that he cannot find out. This can only be a great benefit to his many clients.